Thursday, March 24, 2011

Junior Theme Post! WAKA FLOCKA (Yeah chloe directorrrrrrr)

Also this is a combo post, please look at "Give up the funk" for my blog review

I am researching the Disney corporation as apart of my junior theme. On Suday when I was sick, I watched a great documentary about Disney's animation practices in the mid 80's in early 90's, called Waking Sleeping Beauty. I found it super interesting that so many of these films I love so much we're kind of cast aside and thought of as lame when they were first being produced. For example, one of my favorite movies (and subsequently favorite disney channel tv shows) is The Little Mermaid, and during the first pitch of this movie, it wasn't even supposed to be a musical! CRAY CRAY. Its interesting to see how much things can change through a long process, like junior theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment