Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its a great big beautiful tomorrow... if I can figure out what I'm supposed to put in my junior theme!

AHHHHHHHHHHH
I am trying to write out my body paragraphs for junior theme and I have hit a wall. Most of the time I write papers, I can't figure out what to write about, but luckily I don't have that problem this paper. Unfortunately, I have WAY TOO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT! At the beginning of the year we kept talking about how people who write textbooks have to make decisions about what to put in and leave out of heir books. I never thought it was that hard of a decision to be honest, just put in the most interesting stuff and leave the rest out. But what if everything is interesting????? To me, all of the stuff I'm learning about is more exciting than the last, I can't figure out what shouldn't be in the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment