Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What does the future hold?

With all this year ending stuff, I have suffered from a tiny bit of almost-being-a-senior-itis so I have been checking the RSS feeds I have in my email a lot to distract me from all the things I need to write (like my junior theme rewrite and preparing for my final lol) and I found a link from my favorite audio engineer and it was a video of him talking about the process of sorting through a bunch of different signals in the studio and I loved it. And then I realized what all this work was for, for me to accomplish my goal of being Chris Holmes. Maybe its a vicious cycle of hard work for more hard work but I can't wait to find joy in a career that makes the work I'm dreading worth it. Kind of a babble post, my bad

Here's the video if anyone was curious!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=219956664695094&oid=172859467408&comments&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment